Friday, August 14, 2009

Flu Flu go away...

That was the title of one of the mails I received from a friend recently !

Yeah.. it is really a thing to be concerned. Nowadays u see many people moving around wearing those masks. At least one in five persons u see outside - railway stations, roads, malls - are in masks. Mumbaikars have become so cautious.

Another thing noticed is the unnecessary panic created by the media. Even though the disease spreads fast, it is not very fatal. There are other epidemics which are more dangerous than this. Please don't go completly the way those media drives you. Think and evaluate yourself. Go by the facts and don't panic. Even if you get it, treat it like any other disease.

My colleague, who sits besides be is very scary of this flu. Nowadays my time pass activity is to make her more frighten.. which is very easy with the kind of news u get. The problem is, I can't genuinely cough also.. she give me a "please, don't do this to me" kind of look :) Its almost same outside the office also. If you unknowingly cough or sneeze, people start giving u odd looks...

Its past midnight now, and my laptop battery is giving me an alert signal. Okey.. I'm not going to plug it now.. let me get some sleep. By the way.. lets all be cautious about the flu.. masks may not help but don't roam around highly crowded area. Eat and live healthy, after-all we all have loved ones ;)

4 comments:

  1. Appol nee analle.. penpillare shalyam cheyyunna... shaji...
    Ithu vare a pazhaya sobhavam matti illa alle?

    :)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ithu verum shaji alla.. penpillere shalyam cheyyunna ALAVALAATHI shaaaajeeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa you are right. But I think in Kerala, people are not much cautious about H1N1.
    Covered faces are not a regular scene here. But day by day diseased people increased.
    Recently I became witness. I didn’t feel that much mortal..we should take care. Don’t take it as silly as a normal flu...but media exaggerating a lot.

    ReplyDelete